Bridal Booking Form
Terms and Conditions
1. All the information provided to your artist is true and correct.
2. Once your services are confirmed and agreed upon between yourself and your artist, you agree that by processing your booking fee payment, you indicate that you agree to the services requested and quote provided to you, as well as the terms and conditions outlined in this document, thus entering into a legally binding contract between you and your artist.
3. You understand that your booking fee is non-refundable.
4. You understand that the value of your contract can not be decreased. This means that if you have a party member unable to attend for any reason, the total value of the contract will remain payable. You can, however, replace a party member with another. This can be any guest.
5. You understand that changes to your contract can only be accommodated in consultation with your artist, with no changes being guaranteed until agreed upon between you and your artist.
6. You agree that the balance of your contract is due 7 days prior to your wedding day. Payment options include bank transfer, cash or payment via debit or credit card or AfterPay.
x. In the event of, such as, an act of god, pandemic, government or legal restrictions, or in any event outside the artist's control, you understand that your booking fee is non-refundable. However, your artist will work with you to reschedule, credit or provide a replacement artist from her team, if she is unable to accommodate the change due to being unavailable.